Sign up for Subscription Heroes 👇Sign Up
In this episode, I sit down with Amit Gupta, co-founder of Sudowrite. Sudowrite is an AI-assisted creative writing tool for fiction writers. In addition to co-running Sudowrite, Amit is a sci-fi writer and sold his previous company, Photojojo, in 2014.
Amit is one of the most optimistic people I've ever met, and he's creating some incredible things over at Sudowrite. We chat about the challenges of building on top of other people's platforms and what it takes to stay on top of ever-changing language models, what the future of AI-assisted storytelling looks like, how to create intuitive interfaces that makes AI tools accessible to all.
How to listen
What we discuss 👇
- How Sudowrite works
- Generating ideas and streamlining the writing process
- Challenges of building on ever-changing ChatGPT language models
- Importance of crafting AI interfaces for different writer styles
- Future of AI-assisted storytelling and copyright implications
- Mixed opinions within the sci-fi community on AI writing
- Power of storytelling and current books being read
- Dealing with platform risk and new language models
- Reimagining AI interfaces for human interaction and learning
- Potential for one-to-one AI instruction in various fields
This episode is brought to you by Churnkey.