Unlocking new ways for you to speak directly and personally to your customers at scale is an enduring project for us here at Churnkey HQ. It’s an essential aspect supporting one of our core philosophies: that cancel flows should always be user-friendly, customer-centric, and as empathetic as possible.
- 🖖 This Live Variables release is an epic leap for that aspiration.
- ℹ️ It allows every meaningful metric of yours to have a role in the conversation, making Cancel Flows a unique experience for every single customer. All at scale.
While experiencing a cancel flow, Live Variables surfaces your customer's data to become a part of their story. That means you can include everything from name fields to key value metrics to important dates and times.
How you can use Live Variables in your cancel flow
I've outlined a few examples to showcase just how powerful Live Variables can be for you.
- 👬 Got a team plan? Pass Churnkey the count of team members on your customer's account. From there, when a single member launches the cancel flow, you can remind them how many other people in their organization will lose access if they leave.
- 📈 Platform investment reminders. We're all partial to nostalgia. If customers have been around for a while, you can easily remind them how long you've benefited from each other. This reminder can take the form of output metrics, time spent with your product, or time saved.
- 🤑 Usage credits or tokens. Usage-based pricing plans can create an internal economy within your product ecosystem. Remind churning customers how much usage they can still get out of your product and what they'll be losing when they leave.
Designed to be used without any code
Design-wise, our goal was to make adding Live Variables as simple and intuitive as possible. We'll automatically surface all of your variables without having to remember obscure naming conventions. And, best of all, adding fallbacks is super simple.
Live Variables are ready for you now. We offer you a nice range of options out of the box using your suscription data and it gets even more powerful when you pass us your own Custom Attributes.