Losing customers before they even finish their trial can be an indicator of bad timing, ill-tuned trial lengths, or product-market fit concerns.
Now, you can use Churnkey to get another chance:
- When you use trial extensions within our cancel flows, get valuable customer feedback while gaining more time to make an impression.
- 🎬 Trial extensions are now available as a new offer within every Churnkey cancel flow.
Finding that sweet spot trial can be frustrating, and lead to trial cancellations before you’re able to convert a customer to paid. Offering to extend trials during the cancellation experience—while collecting product feedback—can be a very effective strategy for:
- Retaining more trialing customers
- Converting more trialing customers in the long run
- Discovering a more effective trial duration
Churnkey can do this for you automatically.
When a customer cancels their trial, we’ll first ask them for feedback on why they’re cancelling. If it’s due to the trial ending, we’ll give them the option to extend their trial with one click. If they decline, we’ll let them cancel. If they accept, we’ll automatically extend their trial on your behalf.
If you’re not using Churnkey yet, sign up now and get started with our highly-effective cancel flows and payment recoveries.